Grace Chinese Fellowship
“The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ (Mark 12:29-30)
Sunday 10:00 AM PST
Zoom Meeting ID: 637-106-760
Friday 7:00 PM PST
Zoom Meeting ID: 533-972-155
Meetings & Small Groups
Monday 7:30 PM PST
Wednesday 10:30 AM PST (Halted)
Monday & Tuesday morning
Tuesday & Saturday morning
We aim to glorify God by obeying the Bible to worship Him, through the process of receiving grace, growing in new life, and serving in fellowship to love one another, obey the Great Commandment and Great Commission.
1. We believe in the one and only everlasting, Triune God, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. The Father Almighty, is an intelligent, spiritual, and personal Being, the Creator, Redeemer, Preserver, and Ruler of the universe. God is infinite in holiness and all other perfections. God's divine nature of holiness, righteousness and love is evident within men, and is clearly seen and being understood through what has been made.
2. We believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, God's only begotten son, who through the Word became flesh, was crucified for the sins of humanity, was raised again and was taken into heaven. Whoever believes in Him is not condemned but may have eternal life.
3. We believe in the Holy Spirit, the Counselor sent by the Father to be with us forever, who is ever-present to testify of Jesus Christ, and who teaches, reminds and preserves us being one body in Christ.
4. We believe in the Holy Scriptures. Both Old and New Testaments, which are inspired by God, testify about our Lord Jesus Christ for the purpose of God’s glory and to save the world, are the supreme and final authority in matters of our faith and conduct.
5. We believe in the Salvation of humanity. By the grace and justice of God through our faith, His righteousness comes freely to all those who believe in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. All true believers endure to the end by the power of God and through our faith, this gospel shall be preached to the ends of the earth.
6. We believe church of the Lord Jesus Christ is a local body of baptized believers who are associated by covenant with God and fellowship of lives, committed to teachings of the Bible, exercising the spiritual gifts from God to worship Him, make disciples and extend the gospel to the ends of the earth together.
7. We believe Christian baptism is the immersion of a believer in water in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. It is an act of obedience symbolizing the believer's faith in a crucified, buried, and risen Savior, the believer's death to sin, the burial of the old life, and the resurrection to walk in newness of life in Christ Jesus. The Lord's Supper is a symbolic act of obedience whereby every baptized believers, through partaking of the bread and the fruit of the vine, memorialize the death of the Redeemer and the His New Covenant for us, and anticipate His second coming.